Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hamburg to LA


Left Hamburg in Germany in zero degree snow and rain, traffic jams commented on by an overly anxious taxi driver. This all made leaving not to hard, but I am already missing friends and special people. And my dog Esta. Esta is with the dogsitter, well taken care of.
Flight to Paris with Air France, eventless, pilot de-ices the wings.
Flight to LAX nice with Air France, the seating is a bit wider than the usual cramped economy class and the meals are quite good.
In LAX my dad picks me up, we drive to my uncle Joe and Grandpa's house in Lakewood, have dinner, and I get a bunch of instructions for Joe's house on Kauai. Apparently the caretaker is going to pick me up in Kauai airport.
Next morning leave from John Wayne airport in Irvine, very yuppie : at this airport, the valet parking line is crammed with BMWs and Hummers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home